Contact Us

You may contact us by postal mail, phone, comment form, or email.

Due to high number of e-mail requests received, we cannot guarantee that every question will receive a reply.

The easiest and most expedient method for you to receive Forest Service information is to use our “Find a Forest or Grassland” feature. Once you find the forest/grassland(s) of your choice you may request specific information by contacting the forest/grassland directly. You may also want to try for more information about recreational opportunities on public lands.

Feedback Form

Quick Links

Key Contacts

  • Public Affairs Staff
    Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest
    Supervisor's Office
    • Tracy O'Toole - Public Affairs Officer - 425-783-6015
    • Kelly Sprute - Public Affairs Specialist - 425-783-6050
    • Aleta Eng - Partnership Specialist - 425-783-6017