Recreation Passes

Where are recreation day use fees charged? 

To purchase online click on the "BUY" buttons. For more information click on the individual passes. 

Recreation Passes

Question Mark with Question text



What types of recreation passes are available and how do I decide?

Are there any Free Days? Fees are waived at Forest Service-managed day use sites to celebrate specific events.

Where does the money go? Recreation fee revenues make a difference.

How can I get involved? The Pacific Northwest Recreation Resource Advisory Committee provides recommendations concerning recreation fees.

Specific Recreation Passes

Climbing Logo Mt Adams Climbing Pass
Climbing Logo Mount St Helens Climbing Permit
Mount St Helens NVM Logo Mount St Helens National Volcanic Monument Pass (Johnston Ridge Observatory)
 Mount St Helens NVM Logo Mount Margaret Backcountry Permits
LNT Logo copyright displayed with permission from Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics Wilderness Regulations/Permits There is no charge for these self issued permits available at trailheads that lead into Wilderness.
VOLUNTEER PASS For information about gaining a forest pass through volunteer work please contact the nearest Forest office.