Forest Plan Revision - Forest-wide Information
Please refer to the Comprehensive Evaluation Report (CER) for more information on current resource conditions, trends, management implications, and recommendations for maintaining or achieving desired conditions; and the Comprehensive Assessments (CAs) for detailed, data-rich analyses of current conditions and trends for the social, economic, and ecological components affected by management of the GMUG.
Leasable and Locatable Minerals - Provides a comparison of 1993 and 2004 Oil and Gas Analysis Areas; a map of Lands Currently Available for Oil and Gas Leasing, Current Stipulations and Current Leases; a map of the Proposed Action: Lands to be Made Available for Oil and Gas Leasing, Proposed Stipulations and Current Leases; and, a map of Coal Lease Status and Development Potential
Vegetation and Timber
Watershed Assessment - Provides information on sub-watershed sensitivity and activity, and maps of watershed sensitivity and activity classes.
Roadless Information Provides information and maps on RARE 2 Inventoried Roadless Areas (IRA) and the 2005 Roadless Inventory.
Special Management Areas
Roads Analysis Report
- Final Document- (PDF, 2.1 mb)
- Appendix A: Road Matrix- (PDF, .4 mb)
- Appendix A1:Value Calculations- (PDF, .33 mb)
- Appendix A2: Watershed Risk Calculations- (PDF, .26.mb)
- Appendix A3: Wildlife Risk Calculation- (PDF, .54 mb)
- Appendix A4: Engineering Risk and Value Calculations- (PDF, .22 mb)
- Appendix A5: Composite Values- (PDF, .51 mb)
- Appendix B: Level 3-5 Roads not analyzed- (PDF, .17 mb)
- Appendix C: Public roads providing access to/through National Forest- (PDF, .50 mb)
- Appendix D: Terminology- (PDF, 55 kb)
RAP Map 1- Forest System Roads (Level 3-5) (PDF, 3.8 mb)
RAP Map 2- Forest System Roads (Level3-5) and sensitive watersheds (PDF, 6.8 mb)