Dinkey Landscape Restoration Project Main Page
The Dinkey Collaborative is a group of stakeholders representing diverse public interests and California Native American Tribes, who are working with the U.S. Forest Service and other public agencies to implement the federal Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program on the Dinkey Landscape, Sierra National Forest, California.
If you have any questions or comments about the Dinkey Collaborative, please contact Ray Porter, District Ranger, High Sierra Ranger District or Deputy District Ranger Sarah LaPlante.
Learn More About the Dinkey Collaborative
Participating Organizations and Agencies
Upcoming Meeting Information
August 18, 2016, from 10 am to 4pm. Meeting Location Supervisors Office - Clovis.
Please click on the following link to read the Synopsis of June 16th's, meeting.
If you have questions about upcoming meetings please contact Iveth Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Tentative Full Collaborative Meetings
- August 18 Full Collaborative meeting at the S.O, 10am to 4pm
- September 14 and 15- Full Collaborative meeting at the S.O, 10am to 4pm
- October 20- Full Collaborative meeting at the S.O, 10am to 4pm
- November 17- Full Collaborative meeting at the S.O, 10am to 4pm
- December 15- Full Collaborative meeting at the S.O, 10am to 4pm
All of these meetings are subject to change.
Learn more about the Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program
What is the Dinkey Landscape Restoration Project?
Dinkey Collaborative Meetings And Materials
Participating Organizations & Agencies