Sam Houston National Forest
• Cagle Hiking Trail
• John’s Point Trail
• Sections of the Lone Star Hiking Trail
• Sections of the Multi-Use Trail Westside
• Equestrian Trail
• Kelly’s Pond camping area
• Dispersed camping along Forest Service Road 271
• Paloka Point off Forest Service Road 248
• Areas posted as closed
• Double Lake Mountain Bike Trail
• Multi-Use Trail Eastside
• Multi-Use Trail Westside north of Trailhead 208
• Scotts Ridge swimming beach and boat ramp.
• Lone Star Hiking Trail from Forest Service Road 219 Trailhead to Bethel Road Trailhead.
• Lone Star Hiking Trail from Bethel Road Trailhead to FM 149 North Trailhead (all sections and loops)
• Lone Star Hiking Trail from Forest Service Road 213 Trailhead to the intersection of Forest Service Road 200 (all sections and loops)
• Lone Star Hiking Trail from FM 2025 North Trailhead to the intersection of Forest Service Road 221.
• Lone Star Hiking trail from Forest Service Road 219 Trailhead parking lot (the Lone Star Hiking Trail Club Trailhead No. 1) to FM 149 South Trailhead parking lot (Lone Star Hiking Trail Club Trailhead No. 4).
• Lone Star Hiking Trail from the parking lot on the I-45 feeder road north of Huntsville State Park to Camella Lake spillway.
• Ranger’s Office Hiking Trail in New Waverly.
• Double Lake Shore Hiking Trail.
• Cagle Recreation Area day-use area.
For more information, contact Sam Houston National Forest Ranger Warren Oja at 936-344-6205.
Davy Crockett National Forest
• Ratcliff Lake Camping Area
• All hiking trails inside Ratcliff Lake Recreation Area (FSR 521 South to Highway 7) including small section of 4-C Hiking Trail
• 4-C National Recreation Trail is now open from FSR 521 (North) to Neches Bluff
• Ratcliff Lake Recreation Day-use Area
• Piney Creek Horse Trails and Camping areas
For more information, contact Davy Crockett National Forest Ranger Gerald Lawrence at 936-655-2299.