The Allegheny National Forest is located in the north western part of Pennsylvania.
Where is this Forest?




  • Visit to register for Electronic payments.
    If you had an active record in CCR, you have an active record in SAM. You do not need to do anything in SAM at this time, unless a change in your business circumstances requires updates to your Entity record(s) in order for you to be paid or to receive an award or you need to renew your Entity(s) prior to its expiration. SAM will send notifications to the registered user via email 60, 30, and 15 days prior to expiration of the Entity. To update or renew your Entity records(s) in SAM you will need to create a SAM User Account and link it to your migrated Entity records. You do not need a user account to search for registered entities in SAM by typing the DUNS number or business name into the search box.

  • Visit for the single government point of entry for procurements greater than $25,000.

    General Contracting Requests:

    Phone: 814-728-6242

Timber Sale Contracting

Scheduled Timber Sale Program for the Period October 1, 2014 to March 30, 2015






 Stewardship Potential Vendor List


Timber Sale Contract Forms


USDA Forest Service
C/O Citibank
P.O. Box 301550
Los Angeles, CA 90030-1550


 Enclose a copy of the bill with your check or money order. Do not send cash. Please include Bill Number and Payer Code Number on your check. Make your check payable to USDA Forest Service.

  • Overnight couriers (ie. Fed Ex, Airborne etc.) -Timber Sale bills

    U. S. Forest Service
    Attn: Region 5
    19220 Normandie Ave., Ste B
    Torrance, CA 90502

Phone # 424-226-6462

Reference Documents

Timber Sale Contracting Questions:

Phone: 814-728-6181