The Lincoln National Forest offers many useful brochures and maps to help you enjoy your visit to your Forest. There are three ways to purchase a map:
1. The easiest way to obtain any of these documents is to visit either our Supervisor's Office in Alamogordo or one of the Ranger Stations in Cloudcroft, Ruidoso and/or Carlsbad, NM.
2. ORDER ON-LINE!
You can now pay for and order all US Forest Service maps with a credit or debit card on-line and have it delivered to your home. Search via an interactive map or choose based on a particular Forest of your interest.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER ON-LINE
3. Order maps via mail. Please download and fill out one of the forms below.
Order Maps Form - adobe pdf version
Oder Maps Form - text version
Mail the form and your check to the following address:
USDA Forest Service
Attn: Map Sales
333 Broadway SE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Types of Maps:
1. Wilderness Maps: 1:24,000 scale detailed maps of the White Mountain or Capitan Wilderness
2. Forest Visitor Maps: Handy 1/2":1 mile scale maps for each of our Ranger Districts - perfect for finding your way around the Forest
3. Motor Vehicle Use Maps: 1/2":1 mile scale black/white maps showing all of the motorized use for the Forest.