The Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument is located in the southeastern area of Washington state.
Where is this Forest?


Recreation Passes & Permits

Where are recreation day use fees charged? 

To purchase online click on the "BUY" buttons. For more information click on the individual passes. 

Recreation Passes

Question Mark with Question text


What types of recreation passes are available and how do I decide?

Where can I get an annual or day pass in person?

Are there any Free Days? Fees are waived at Forest Service-managed day use sites to celebrate specific events.

Where does the money go? Recreation fee revenues make a difference.

How can I get involved? The Pacific Northwest Recreation Resource Advisory Committee provides recommendations concerning recreation fees.

Note: Recreation passes do not cover fees for winter sno-parks, cabin rentals, or climbing and wilderness permits. They also do not cover developed campgrounds, but Interagency Senior Pass and Interagency Access Pass holders may receive a 50% discount for camping fees within the Gifford Pinchot National Forest at designated campgrounds.

Revenues from pass sales go directly to maintaining and improving the trails, land and facilities you own and enjoy!