Located in Peavine Canyon, on the southeastern side of the Toiyabe Mountain Range. Peavine Creek also flows through this site. Small store located in Hadley 11 miles north of the campground. Hiking north of the campground in Arc Dome Wilderness. Fishing in Peavine Creek. 10 units 1 group.
At a Glance
||Campground open May 15 - October 31, weather permitting.
||NO Reservations – All sites are First Come, First Served
||Tent camping,Camping trailer,Picnic tables,Toilets,Parking
||05/01 - 10/30
||Vault Toilet (2)
To access the campground from Austin:
1. Follow US 50 East to the SR 376 junction.
2. Turn right onto SR 376 and continue south for approximately 60 miles to the Peavine Campground turnoff.
3. Turn right and continue west for approximately nine miles to the campground.
To access the campground from Tonopah:
1. Follow US 6 East to the SR 376 junction.
2. Turn left and continue north for approximately 40 miles to the Peavine Campground turnoff.
3. Turn left and continue west for approximately nine miles to the campground.