• Pets must be leashed in campground.
• No livestock (horses) in the campground.
• ATV's on designated routes only.
• Utah OHV rules and laws are enforced on the Forest. For a complete list of these, please contact Utah State Parks and Recreation OHV Education Office at 1-800-OHV-RIDE or on-line
• This is a "pack it in, pack it out" facility; no garbage service is provided.
• There are no electricity or sewer hookups.
From Levan go 4 miles southeast on Forest Road 101 (Chicken Creek Canyon).
Camping & Cabins
No. of Sites
7 single sites, 1 20-50 people group sites
River and Stream Fishing
Good fishing in Chicken Creek.
Horse Riding & Camping
Popular campground for horse enthusiasts. No livestock (horses) in the campground.