This remote and picturesque campground in the midst of old growth forest. Quiet secluded campsites are available. A boat launch for Fish Lake (10 mph) is located at Fish Lake Campground and many amenities are offered at nearby Fish Lake Resort. Numerous hiking trails are within easy access, including the Fish Lake, High Lakes, Brown Mountain, and the famous Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail, as well as the Sky Lakes Wilderness and Mt. McLaughlin Trail systems.
Additional campgrounds nearby include: Fish Lake Resort, Fish Lake and Doe Point Campgrounds; Beaver Dam, Daley Creek, Willow Prairie Horse Camp, Whiskey Springs and Fourbit Ford Campgrounds all several miles away accessed from Forest Road 37.
- 3 campsites with picnic tables, and fire rings
- 6 tent sites with picnic tables, and fire rings
- Campground host at nearby Doe Point Campground
- Drinking water
- 2 vault toilets
- Garbage disposal
- Firewood for sale at nearby Doe Point Campground
At a Glance
||Reservations for this site can be made at Recreation.gov
Current information visit www.roguerec.com.
- Camping: $14/site, Extra vehicle: $7
- Day use: $5
||May - October
- Quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Campfires in developed fire pits only
- Fireworks are prohibited
- Dogs must be on leash
- OHV/ATV use prohibited in the campground
- 20 miles from Butte Falls, OR
- 28 miles from White City, OR
- 28 miles from Eagle Point, OR
- 29 miles from Ashland, OR
- 35 miles from Medford, OR
- Camping: 50% discount for single site camping with any of these passes: Interagency Senior, Interagency Access, Golden Age, or Golden Access.
- Day use: No passes honored for day use fee.
||Concessionaire (See: www.roguerec.com)
||High Cascades Ranger District
From Butte Falls, Oregon, follow Butte Falls / Fish Lake Highway (County Road 821) to State Highway 140, turn west (right) on Highway 140 and travel 0.25 mile to Forest Road 37 to the south (left). Continue 1 mile on Forest Road 37 to the campground entrance to the west (right).
From Medford, Oregon, or White City, Oregon, travel Highway 62 to Highway 140. Follow Highway 140 east towards Klamath Falls, Oregon, for 28 miles to Forest Road 37 to the south (right). Continue 1 mile on Forest Road 37 to the campground entrance to the west (right)
From Ashland, Oregon, follow Dead Indian Memorial Highway 22 miles east and turn north (left) on to Forest Road 37. Continue 7 miles to the campground entrance to the west (left).
All campsites have graveled parking bays ranging from 25 feet to 40 feet in length.
One pull through site.
Campground roads are graveled.
There are no campsites or facilities accessible at this site.