Three C Rock Campground is named for a historic Civilian Conservation Corps camp built here in late 1930. Right on the South Umpqua River, it is a great spot for families to relax under a canopy of mixed conifers. This is the only spot along the South Umpqua River where fishing is permitted. Be advised there may be Poison Oak.
8 campsites with picnic tables and fire pits
No drinking water
At a Glance
First come, first served
$10 for campsite
$5 for extra vehicle
Quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Campfires in developed fire pits only
Fireworks are prohibited
Dogs must be on leash
OHV/ATV use prohibited in the campground
Maximum vehicle length: 35 feet
From Canyonville, OR, turn off of southeast Main Street onto southeast 3rd Street / OR-227. Continue on OR-227 for approximately 23 miles until reaching the town of Tiller, OR. Turn left onto County Road 46 (South Umpqua Road 28) and continue for 4 miles. The campground is located on the right side of the road.
"Myrtle Creek and Canyonville Tour Route" brochure available from Tiller Ranger District