Come stay at Riverside Campground on the beautiful North Santiam River! Quiet campsites and close access to numerous trailheads nearby offer great recreation opportunities.
Located near Marion Forks, Oregon, you can visit the Fish Hatchery, enjoy a meal at the Marion Fork Restaurant, or just hang around camp and enjoy the scenery!
At a Glance
- Check-in time: 2:00 pm or later
- Check-out time: 1:00 pm
Reserve online at www.recreation.gov or phone 1.877.444.6777
- 15 First-come, first-serve campsites
- 21 Reservable campsites
||Tent camping,Camping trailer,Picnic tables,Toilets,Drinking water
||Campsite must be occupied every night paid
*Multiple Campsites have two tables*
- Single Campsites - $16 per night
- Multiple Campsites - - per night*
- Extra Vehicles - $7 per vehicle, per night
- Day Use - $7 per vehicle, per day
||5/13/2016 - 9/11/2016
- 14 day stay limit
- Maximum trailer length 24 feet
- Use of chainsaws in campground is prohibited
- Dogs MUST be on a leash at all times within the campground
- Marion Forks, Oregon (1.9 miles)
- Idanha, Oregon (9.8 miles)
- Detroit, Oregon (14.1 miles)
||Vault Toilets (3)
||Passes allow holder 50% off overnight fee*
*Discount does NOT apply to extra vehicle fees or multiple campsites*
- Golden Age/Access Pass
- Interagency Senior/Access Pass
- No passes honored for day use fees.
||American Land & Leisure
||Detroit Ranger Station
14.1 miles southeast of Detroit, Oregon
From Detroit, Oregon, travel east on State Highway 22 for 14.1 miles to Riverside Campground. Campground is on right.
Parking is limited in most campsites. Please be aware that overnight campers have priority in the campsite parking.
Fire rings, firewood available
Campground host onsite
Read about camping rules, regulations and camping tips on our Camping Rules & Things to Know page.