This small camp offers a family atmosphere, mature forest shade, and easy access to the cool waters of Fall Creek. The hiker-only, 13.7-mile long Fall Creek National Recreation Trail provides further adventures along the Fall Creek corridor.
At a Glance
- Check in time: 2:00 pm or later
- Check out time: 1:00 pm
- 16 first-come, first-served campsites
- 3 walk in only campsites
||Picnic tables,Toilets,Drinking water
||Campsite must be occupied every night paid, and fees must be paid within 30 minutes of arrival.
- Single Campsites - $17 per night
- Extra Vehicles - $7 per vehicle, per night
- Day Use - $7 per vehicle, per day
- 14 day limit
- Maximum trailer length 20 feet
- Single campsite capacity: 6 persons, 2 vehicles, 2 tents
- Quiet hours: 10 pm to 6 am
- Use of chainsaws prohibited in campground
- Dogs MUST be on leash at all times within the campground
||Lowell, Oregon (12.8 miles)
||Passes allow holder 50% off overnight fee*
*Discount does NOT apply to extra vehicle fees or multiple campsites.
- Golden Age/Access Pass
- Interagency Senior/Access Pass
- No passes honored for day use fees.
||American Land & Leisure
||Middle Fork Ranger Station
Read about camping rules, regulations and camping tips on our Camping Rules & Things to Know page.
12.8 miles northeast of Lowell, Oregon.
From Lowell, Oregon: Beginning at the Lowell Junior/Senior High School at 65 Pioneer Street, head north for 0.1 mile. Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto North Shore Drive. Drive for another 0.1 mile and turn right at the first cross street, which is South Moss Street. In approximately 0.8 miles, South Moss Street becomes the Jasper-Lowell Road. Continue for another 1.0 mile until the four-way stop. Turn right onto Big Fall Creek Road. Approaching the base of the Fall Creek Lake dam, bear to the left after passing Winberry Creek Road (on your right). Note that Big Fall Creek Road becomes Forest Road 18 after crossing the National Forest boundary. Travel for 10.7 miles from the four-way stop and the destination will be on your right.