This first camp along the Fall Creek drainage on Forest Road 18 provides convenient access to the beginning of the 13.7-mile Fall Creek National Recreation Trail. The campground offers three sites along the creek on the north side of Forest Road 18, and two walk-in only sites across the road.
At a Glance
- Check in time: 2:00 pm or later
- Check out time: 1:00 pm
- Five first-come, first-served campsites
- Two walk-in only campsites
||Campsite must be occupied every night paid, and fees must be paid within 30 minutes of arrival.
- Single Campsites - $14 per night
- Extra Vehicles - $7 per vehicle, per night
- Day Use - $7 per vehicle, per day
- 14 day limit
- NO trailers
- Single campsite capacity: 6 persons, 2 vehicles, 2 tents
- Quiet hours: 10 pm to 6 am
- Use of chainsaws prohibited in campground
- Dogs MUST be on leash at all times while in the campground
||Lowell, Oregon (12 miles)
||Passes allow holder 50% off overnight fee*
*Discount does NOT apply to extra vehicle fees or multiple campsites.
- Golden Age/Access Passes
- Interagency Senior/Access Passes
- No passes honored for day use fees.
||American Land & Leisure
||Middle Fork Ranger Station
Read about camping rules, regulations and camping tips on our Camping Rules & Things to Know page.
12 miles northeast of Lowell, Oregon.
From Lowell, Oregon: Beginning at the Lowell Junior/Senior High School at 65 South Pioneer Street, head north for 0.1 mile. Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto North Shore Drive. Drive for another 0.1 mile and turn right at the first cross street, which is South Moss Street. In approximately 0.8 miles, South Moss Street becomes the Jasper-Lowell Road. Continue for another 1.0 mile until the four-way stop. Turn right onto Big Fall Creek Road. Approaching the base of the Fall Creek Lake dam, bear to the left after passing Winberry Creek Road (on your right). Note that Big Fall Creek Road becomes Forest Road 18 after crossing the National Forest boundary. Travel for 10.2 miles from the four-way stop and the destination will be on your left.