Area Status: Open
This 55 site campground is located at the north end of Waldo Lake and offers wonderful sandy beaches. Western winds consistently blow each afternoon, offering respite from early season mosquitoes, which are typically intense from June to mid-August so come prepared.
The 1-mile Shoreline Trail between Islet and North Waldo Campground provides a short and pleasant hike along the lakeshore.
At a Glance
||Check-in time is 2:00 pm or later. Check-out time is 1:00 pm.
||Campsite must be occupied every night paid and fees must be paid within 30 minutes of arrival.
- Single Campsites - $22 per night
- Multiple Campsites - $40 per night
- Extra Vehicles - $7 per vehicle, per night
||6/10/2016 - 9/25/2016
*Additional vehicles that cannot fit within the area of the parking spur must park in the boat launch parking area.
- 14 day limit
- Maximum trailer length 24 feet
- Single campsite capacity: 6 persons, 2 vehicles, and 2 tents*
- Multiple campsite capacity: 8 persons, 3 vehicles, and 3 tents*
- Use of chainsaws prohibited in campground
- Dogs MUST be on leash at all times while in the campground
- See special regulations for Waldo Lake Area
- Oakridge, Oregon (37.3 miles)
- Crescent Junction, Oregon (24.5 miles)
||Golden Age/Access Pass and Interagency Senior/Access Pass allow holder 50% off overnight fee*
*Discount does NOT apply to extra vehicle fees or multiple campsites.
||American Land & Leisure
||Middle Fork Ranger Station
37.3 miles east of Oakridge, Oregon
From Oakridge, Oregon: At the intersection of Crestview Street and Oregon State Highway 58, travel east on Highway 58 for 23.3 miles. Turn left on the Waldo Lake Road/Forest Road 5897. Travel for 12.8 miles and turn left at the T intersection on Forest Road 5898. Travel for 1.2 miles and the destination will be on your right.
Garbage containers, fire rings, boat launch, interpretive sign
Read about camping rules, regulations and camping tips on our Camping Rules & Things to Know page.