This camp is located in a mixed stand of Douglas-fir, Western hemlock, cedar, dogwood and hazelnut. Hikers, equestrians, and off-road cyclists can access the 27-mile Middle Fork National Recreation Trail at the south end of the site.
At a Glance
- Check in time: 2:00 pm or later
- Check out time: 1:00 pm
- 21 first-come, first-served campsites
||Campsite must be occupied every night paid, and fees must be paid within 30 minutes of arrival.
- Single Campsites - $13 per night
- Extra Vehicles - $7, per vehicle, per night
- Day Use - $7 per vehicle, per day
||5/27/2016 - 9/18/2016
||July, August, September
- 14 day limit
- Maximum trailer length 28 feet
- Single campsite capacity: 6 persons, 2 vehicles, 2 tents
- Multiple campsite capacity: 8 persons, 3 vehicles, 3 tents
- Quiet hours: 10 pm to 6 am
- Use of chainsaws prohibited in campground
- Dogs MUST be on leash at all times in the campground
||Oakridge, Oregon (14 miles)
||Passes allow holder 50% off overnight fee*
*Discount does NOT apply to extra vehicle fees or multiple campsites.
- Golden Age/Access Pass
- Interagency Senior/Access Pass
- No passes honored for day use fees.
||American Land & Leisure
||Middle Fork Ranger Station
14 miles south of Oakridge, Oregon, on the Middle Fork of the Willamette River.
From Oakridge, Oregon: At the intersection of Crestview Street and Oregon State Highway 58 (at the only traffic light along Highway 58 in Oakridge), head east on Highway 58 for 1.7 miles to Hills Creek Road/Kitson Springs Road. Turn right on Hills Creek Road/Kitson Springs Road and travel for 0.5 miles to Forest Road 21. Turn right onto 21, and travel for approximately 11.6 miles and the destination will be on your right.
Group picnic area
Read about camping rules, regulations and camping tips on our Camping Rules & Things to Know page.