To address general watershed health within the Sugar Creek 6th-field watershed through road stormproofing, road storage, hydrologic stabilization of unauthorized routes, culvert replacement, mine & meadow rehabilitation, & sediment control. Under the NCRWQCB Waiver B.
Within Sugar Creek 6th-field HUC, with actions in 7th-field HUCs of Cedar Gulch , Facey Gulch-Scott River , Sugar Cr , Wildcat Cr 
District: Scott River Ranger District
- Reviewer Letter Scoping/Comment Period, signed June 6, 2012 (PDF 52kb)
This letter, along with the proposed action, was mailed to adjacent landowners and interested parties for this project. Note that the scoping period will also act as the comment period for this project (30 days from the publication of the legal notice in the Siskiyou Daily News; publication was June 8, 2012). Only those who provide comment or express interest in this proposal during this comment period will be eligible to appeal the decision pursuant to 36 CFR part 215 regulations.
- Proposed Action, Sugar Creek Watershed Improvement Project, June 6, 2012 (PDF 912kb)
- Legal Notice of Scoping, published in the Siskiyou Daily News on June 8, 2012 (PDF 81kb)
- Objection Notice to Commenters, November 4, 2013 (PDF 63kb)
- Environmental Assessment, October 2013 (PDF 7521kb)
- Draft Decision Notice/Finding of No Significant Impact, November 4, 2013 (PDF 264kb)
- Sugar Creek Legal Notice, Published November 6, 2013 (PDF 82kb)
- Decision Notice/ Finding of No Significant Impact, Signed January 15, 2014 (PDF 359kb)
- DN/FONSI Letter to Reviewer, January 24, 2014 (PDF 27kb)
- DN/FONSI Legal Notice, Published January 27, 2014 (PDF 38kb)