OHV Trail Riding

Please stop by a Ranger District and pick up a copy of the Bighorn Motorized Vehicle Use Map (MVUM) for roads and trails that are open to OHV use.  Remember that in Wyoming you must have a current State of Wyoming ORV registration decal.

OHV Trail Riding Areas

Recreation Areas

Recreation Activities