Scenic Driving

Choose from the following to find a site:


All roads open to the public for motorized use (licensed vehicles) are numbered. Roads without numbers are no longer open for motorized use. The Motor Vehicle Use Map (MVUM) is the official map showing the numbered road system. Please contact us if you have questions or comments about the numbered road system. Unimproved roads (sometimes called pig trails or two track roads) which remain open for motorized use, are signed with a flat brown post and vertical white numbers. These roads are not maintained and may require 4 wheel drive to navigate.

Areas & Activities