OHV Trail Riding

Please stop by a Ranger District and pick up a Motorized Vehicle Use Map (MVUM)  for roads and trails that are open to OHV use. Colorado requires a current registration or non-resident OHV permit.

Reminder, electric bicycles, also called e-bikes, are not allowed on closed roads or non-motorized trails and cannot be used for off-road game retrieval. Electric bikes are considered motorized vehicles.


OHV Trail Riding Areas

Recreation Areas

Recreation Activities