OHV Riding & Camping

Choose from the following to find a site:


The Umatilla, Malheur, and Wallowa-Whitman National Forests require the Oregon State Parks and Recreation ATV Operating Decal when operating ATVs. Decals can be purchased through the Oregon State Parks and Recreation offices or their vendors.

Proceeds from the sales of the decals are available competitively to help support ATV activities including the maintenance of current trails, construction of new trails, and trail management and enforcement of regulations governing use.

Oregon Online ATV Safety Education Course

  • ATV (quad) or off-road motorcyclists age 15 or younger - or an adult who supervises those riders - are required to complete the Oregon All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Safety Education course before riding on public lands in Oregon. All riders, reguardless of age, will be required to complete the safety course by January 1, 2014.

OHV Related Links

Cartoon sign of ebike Ebike information

Recreation Areas

Recreation Activities