14-Day Stay Limit in 30-Day Period on Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests
Date(s): May 24, 2022 - May 17, 2025
The Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests would like to remind all our recreationists that there is a camping limit of no more than 14 days in any 30-day period on all ranger districts (Alpine, Black Mesa, Clifton, Lakeside and Springerville Ranger Districts) on the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests (ASNFs) per Order 03-01-22-09. This is effective May 18, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. until May 17, 2024, or until rescinded, whichever occurs first.
This Order supersedes any previous orders prohibiting the same acts covered by the Order.
Alerts & Warnings
- 03-01-05-23-15 Gravel Pit Closure Order
- 03-01-05-23-13 Boggy Wildcat Closure
- 03-01-05-23-14 Caldwell Corrals Closure
- 03-01-05-23-16 Kettlehole Closure
- Regional Closure Order - Fireworks, Explosives and Sparks
- 14-Day Stay Limit in 30-Day Period on Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests