Alerts & Notices
- Stage 2 fire restrictions
Date(s): May 6, 2022
Stage 2 fire restrictions are in effect and prohibit the following:
- All fires, including campfires and stove fires.
- Smoking, except in certain situations (see exemptions)
- Welding or operating an acetylene or other torch with open flame.
- Possessing or using a motor vehicle off National Forest System roads and on motorized trails.
- Operating a chainsaw or other equipment powered by an internal combustion engine between the hours of 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
For exemptions and more, read the press releae and Forest Order: