Coleman River Rd (FSR #54) Closure
Date(s): Feb 3, 2022
Coleman River Road (FSR #54) is closed to motorized access due to a newly formed landslide. The slide has destabilized a significant portion of the road and incoming heavy precipitation will likely further damage the road.
Alerts & Warnings
- Before riding your UTV, Educate Yourself!
- Town Creek OHV Closed
- Flatlands Road (FSR 256 and FSR 637) Closed
- Lake Conasauga Reservation Only
- Recreation passes available online, by phone and in-person
- Road Closures on the Chattooga River Ranger District
- Coleman River Rd (FSR #54) Closure
- CAUTION Waterfall Dangers
- CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL - ATV and OHV
- Panther Creek Trail Temporary Hiker Restrictions
- Don't Move Firewood!