Mormon Emigrant Trail Winter Vehicle Use Closure
Date(s): Nov 20, 2023
MET / Mormon Emigrant Trail / Forest Rd. 10N50 is not plowed and is subject to winter closures.
Where snow covers the road, MET / Mormon Emigrant Trail / Forest Rd. 10N50 is closed to all motor vehicles except snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles, recreational off-highway vehicles, tracked vehicles and highway-legal-4-wheel drive passenger vehicles. These uses are allowed up to the intersection with 09N20. At the intersection with 09N14, the road becomes closed to all wheeled vehicles within the Silver Bear Snowmobile Trail System which includes the last section of MET.
Please review these two Forest Orders:
For more information call the Placerville Ranger District 530-644-2324 or the Amador Ranger District 209-259-3774.
Alerts & Warnings
- East Zone Temporary Trail Closure - Rock Creek
- Seasonal Dirt Road and Trail Closure in Effect
- Rock Creek Trails Wet Weather Closure Process
- Rock Creek Snow Zone Trail Closure Process
- Mormon Emigrant Trail Winter Vehicle Use Closure
- Silver Bear Snowmobile Trail Wheeled Vehicle Closure
- Rock Creek Seasonal Closure for Critical Deer Winter Range
- Mokelumne Wilderness Year-Round Fire Restrictions