Alerts & Notices
- The Lincoln National Forest is in Stage 2 Fire Restrictions
Date(s): Apr 27, 2022
The Lincoln National Forest under Stage 2 Fire Restrictions
- All fires. This includes campfires, stove fires, charcoal grills, and briquettes
- Smoking outdoors (Except at a developed recreation site, or while stopped in an area cleared of any flammable material for three feet around you.)
- Blasting and explosives
- Welding or operating a torch
- From 9 am to 6 pm, operating a chainsaw or other equipment powered by an internal combustion engine.
- Fireworks are ALWAYS illegal on National Forests.
Forest visitors are still permitted to use stoves, grills and lanterns fueled by propane or other liquid petroleum gas (LPG) if they have an on/off switch AND they are in an area cleared of all overhead and surrounding flammable materials within three feet of the device.