Fire Restrictions (Public Use Restrictions)
Date(s): Sep 22, 2023
Public Use (fire) Restrictions have been dropped as of 12:01 a.m. Saturday, September 23 on federally managed lands, including the Deschutes and Ochoco National Forests and Crooked River National Grassland as well as the Prineville District BLM.
The Industrial Fire Precaution Level is now at I.
Alerts & Warnings
- Walton Lake Campground closing this weekend
- Portion of FSR 42 Closed for Reconstruction
- Rager Travel Management Area Green Dot Closure
- Blue-Green Algae Information (Summer 2023)
- Water Unavailable at Rager RS
- Fire Restrictions (Public Use Restrictions)
- 14 Day Stay Order