Portion of FSR 42 Closed for Reconstruction
Date(s): Aug 28, 2023
FSR 42 road will be closed from the intersection with FSR 4210 to just east of the intersection with FSR 300 (approximately 3 miles). A detour route north on FSR 4210 to FSR 22 along the north end of Big Summit Prairie and along FSR 3010 will be well signed. The roads designated for the detour include single lane roads with pull outs, aggregate and native surfaces as well as steeper grades. These detour routes may not be suitable for larger vehicles and trailers due to the narrower roads and turning radius.
Find a map of the closure and detour route here.
Find the Closure Order here.
Alerts & Warnings
- Walton Lake Campground closing this weekend
- Portion of FSR 42 Closed for Reconstruction
- Rager Travel Management Area Green Dot Closure
- Blue-Green Algae Information (Summer 2023)
- Water Unavailable at Rager RS
- Fire Restrictions (Public Use Restrictions)
- 14 Day Stay Order