Alerts & Notices
- 03-12-06-22-18 Apache Lake Campground Area and Road Closures
Date(s): Jun 24, 2022 - Oct 1, 2022
To protect public health and safety due to potential for seasonal flash flooding, the Tonto National Forest has issued Order 03-12-06-22-18 Apache Lake Campground Area and Road Closures effective June 24, 2022 at 6 a.m. The following is prohibited within the areas described in this Order (“Restricted Areas”) and as depicted on Exhibit A and B maps:
- Going into or being upon the Restricted Areas. 36 C.F.R. § 261.53(e).
- Being on the roads. 36 C.F.R. § 261.54(e).
- Entering or using a developed recreation site or portion thereof. 36 C.F.R. § 261.58(b).
The Restricted Areas include developed recreation sites that are now closed which include 3 Mile Wash Campground, Upper Burnt Corral Campground, and Crabtree Wash Campground. Refer to the full order for National Forest System Roads (NFSR) that are also closed.
Alerts & Warnings
- Temporarily Closed for Public Safety - Saguaro Del Norte Boat Ramp
- Reminder: NFSR 487 and 487 (A) Temporary Road Closure
- Upcoming Parking Lot Closures for Painting
- Invitation to Bid - Land Auction - 17 Acres
- Bald Eagle Seasonal Closures
- Occupancy and Use Restrictions
- Target Type Restrictions