You may call our offices during business hours.
- Supervisor's Office 928-527-3600 (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Flagstaff Ranger District 928-526-0866 (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Red Rock Ranger District & Visitor Center 928-203-2900 (Seven days a week, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Mogollon Rim Ranger District 928-477-2255 (Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
Call for a recorded message with current information about the following topics.
- Fire Restrictions Hotline: 928-226-4607
- Fossil Creek Hotline: 928-226-4611
You may use this form to communicate directly with the Supervisor's Office of the Coconino National Forest.
We respond to all messages sent from this User Comment Form. If you have not received a response within five days, please resend your comment.
Please note: If you wish to be contacted regarding your web submission, you must provide us with a valid email address.
Please use the form below to communicate with us. Alternatively, you may email the following address if you want to send from your personal email account: SM.FS.Cof_Webmail@usda.gov. The form and the email address go to the same place.