The Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests span more than 867,000 acres across 26 counties in Georgia. The Chattahoochee National Forest is divided into three administrative districts. The Oconee National Forest has one district. We encourage you to reach out directly to one of our four centrally-located District offices with location-specific questions, such as current conditions, pass sales, or fee requirements.
For general queries, please use the form below. Please be as detailed as possible in your comments.
Alerts & Warnings
- Helton Creek Falls and Trail Temporarily Closed
- Coleman River Rd (FSR #54) Closure
- CAUTION Waterfall Dangers
- Road Closures on the Chattooga River Ranger District
- CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL - ATV and OHV
- Holcomb Creek Falls trail closure
- Panther Creek Trail Temporary Hiker Restrictions
- Don't Move Firewood!