Contact Us

Phone, Mail and Email GraphicTo contact the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, the public can use the form below to send an email, phone, write, or visit one of the Forest offices or send a message through the Forest's Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Making a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request

In accordance with FOIA and USDA regulations at 7 CFR, any person can request access to U.S. Forest Service records. The FOIA requires the Forest Service to disclose records unless the information is exempt from mandatory disclosure under the FOIA (e.g., classified national security, business proprietary, personal privacy, investigative). Please submit your electronic written request to

You can also submit your request through the mail to:

Forest FOIA Coordinator
Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest
1200 Franklin Way
Sparks, NV 89431

To expedite the processing of your request, please put the words “FOIA Request” in the subject line of your e-mail or on the envelope.

Using the Feedback Form

To submit a question or comment to the Forest, please fill out the form below. If your question relates to a particular road, trail, or campground please include the name of the Ranger District or nearby town. Specific information will make it easier for us to respond more accurately. We will answer your question as soon as possible, often within one to three days.

We can often clarify questions over the phone, so please do not  hesitate to include your phone number with area code, or contact one of the Forest offices.

Feedback Form


  • Like us on Facebook! Link opens in a new window
  • Follow us on Twitter! Link opens in a new window