Please visit our Frequently asked questions (FAQs) for common questions about Lake Tahoe.
Sign Up for Forest News and Updates
- Sign up for our electronic mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the LTBMU.
- Fill out the form below with the subject line 'Subscribe: Electronic Mailing List' and be sure to include your email address.
Ask a Question or Submit Comments/Suggestions
- Ask a question or submit comments and suggestions.
- Fill out the form below and be sure to include your email address.
Sign Up for Prescribed Fire Notifications
- Sign up for Prescribed Fire Notifications from the Tahoe Fire & Fuels Team to find out when and where we will be conducting prescribed fire operations.
- Fill out the form below with the subject line 'Prescribed Fire Notifications' and be sure to include your email address.
Report Illegal Campfires
- Illegal campfires that are still burning, smoldering or have hot coals should be immediately reported to 911.
- Rock fire rings are not permitted on Lake Tahoe National Forest lands and you can help us remove them. Rock fire rings that are cold to the touch may be reported using form below.
- Please include an accurate description of the location and/or GPS, lat/long coordinates.
Please note: If you wish to be contacted regarding your web submission, you must provide us with your email address.