You may contact us by mail, phone, email, or through the form at the bottom of this page. We make every effort to respond quickly; however, it can take a few days.
Email the Snoqualmie Ranger District
Email the Skykomish Ranger District
Email the Darrington Ranger District
Email the Mt. Baker Ranger District
During severe weather, our offices and ranger stations may operate on a delayed schedule or close. If you plan on visiting, please call or check our Facebook and Twitter sites for information.
The easiest and most expedient method for you to receive Forest Service information is to use our “Find a Forest or Grassland” feature. Once you find the forest/grassland(s) of your choice you may request specific information by contacting the forest/grassland directly. You may also want to try Recreation.gov for more information about recreational opportunities on public lands.
Alerts & Warnings
- Big 4 Closure
- FSR 4030 and 4032 Closure
- FSR 4020, 4021 and Boardman Lake Trail Closure
- Pilchuck Rd Closure
- MTN Loop Scenic Byway remains closed
- Summer Trail Closures along MTN Loop
- New food storage rules for Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie NF
- Access to Artist Point is Closed for the Season