Thank you for your interest in the Prescott National Forest! If you have a question, please start by checking our frequently asked questions to see if the answer is there. Should you need further assistance, contact us by postal mail, phone, or email. (Phone numbers & Office Locations) If you’re unable to reach us by phone or find an answer to your question here, please use the comment form below to ask questions and provide us with feedback about our web site. If using the comment form, please make sure your email settings don't block emails from unknown senders or we will be unable to respond.
Alerts & Warnings
- STAGE 2 FIRE RESTRICTIONS BEGIN 5/26/2022; RESTRICCIONES DE FUEGOS ETAPA 2
- STAGE 1 FIRE RESTRICTIONS NOW IN EFFECT; RESTRICCIONES DE FUEGOS ETAPA 1
- Fossil Creek & Forest Road 708 Closed until 12/31/22 for public health and saf
- Target Type restrictions implemented across the Prescott NF
- Temporary Camping Restrictions along Highway 260 and Salt Mine Road Corridor
- Drones Use on Forest Service Lands