Contact Us

We welcome your questions and comments. You may contact us by postal mail, phone, or by email.  If you wish to be contacted, please provide us with an email address, telephone number or a street address.


Information such as maps, publications and passes are available for purchase at the Ogden Ranger District.

Ogden Ranger District
507 25th Street
Ogden, UT 84401
(801) 625-5112

External Affairs

The Forest Service wants to be known as a valuable resource. Our public affairs offices are one way we try to achieve that goal.

Each Forest has its own Public Affairs Office to create a higher level of service for our customers. In most cases, the Public Affairs Officer at these locations will be able to find the answers for your questions and be able to solve a difficult problem. They have the resources available to find the person who can be the most help.

All media requests should be directed to a Public Affairs Officer

Freedom of Information Act

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a federal statute that gives any person access to federal agency records unless protected from disclosure.  How do I request agency records?

Feedback Form


Key Contacts

Postal Mail:
US Forest Service
Intermountain Region
324 25th Street
Ogden, Utah 84401

Email: Webmaster