Contact Us

The easiest and most expedient method for you to receive Forest Service information is to use our "Find a Forest or Grassland" feature at Once you find the forest/grassland(s) of your choice, you may request specific information by contacting the forest/grassland directly.

External Affairs

The Forest Service wants to be known as a valuable resource. Our public affairs offices are one way we try to achieve that goal. Each Forest has its own Public Affairs Office to create a higher level of service for our customers. In most cases, the Public Affairs Officer at these locations will be able to find the answers for your questions and be able to solve a difficult problem. They have the resources available to find the person who can be the most help.

All media requests should be directed to a Public Affairs Officer.

Help Us Help You

If you are sending a comment or question about a forest location using the following "Feedback Form," please reference the National Forest in California that is specific to your feedback.

Feedback Form

Also See ...

  • Freedom of Information
    Freedom of Information.

    The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a federal statute that gives any person access to federal agency records unless protected from disclosure.