To report an emergency, phone 911.
If you have questions about the Sequoia National Forest, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's).
Visitor Centers or Virtual Services are available Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Hume Lake Ranger District
35860 East Kings Canyon Road, Dunlap, CA 93621
Ranger Station (559) 338-2251
Western Divide Ranger District
32588 Highway 190, Springville, CA 93265
Ranger Station (559) 539-2607
Kern River Ranger District
11380 Kernville Road, Kernville, CA 93238
Ranger Station (760) 376-3781
Forest Supervisor’s Office
220 E. Morton Ave, Porterville, CA 93257
Supervisor's Office (559) 784-1500
Email SM.FS.SequoiaNF@usda.gov or use the Feedback Form below, to contact us.
Comments and questions sent to the Sequoia National Forest Supervisor's Office are forwarded to the appropriate department or employee. Please provide your contact information if you want a response and allow 10 business days for a response.
Links to Forest Information
- Recreation - Camping, hiking, fishing, wilderness, hunting and more.
- Alerts & Notice -Weather, road conditions, and fire restrictions.
- Passes & Permits - Campfire permits, wilderness permits, forest products and more.
- Maps & Publications - Avenza, Forest maps, trail mileage, Motor Vehicle Use Maps, and more.
- Employment- How to apply, youth programs, and more.
- Offices- Office hours, districts, contact information, and more.
Searching for Another Forest?
To search for a different forest, use our "Find a Forest or Grassland" feature at fs.usda.gov.
You may also want to try www.recreation.gov for more information about recreational opportunities on public lands.