We welcome your questions and feedback. You may contact us by postal mail, phone, or email. We will do our best to answer your questions or respond to your comments.
Due to high number of e-mail requests received, we cannot guarantee that every question will receive a reply.
- Recreation Information -Camping, hiking, fishing, wilderness, hunting and more.
- Alerts & Notices- Weather, road conditions, and fire restrictions.
- Passes & Permits -Campfire permits, wilderness permits, forest products and more.
- Maps & Publications- Avenza, Forest maps, trail mileage, Motor Vehicle Use Maps, and more.
- Employment- How to apply, youth programs, and more.
- Offices- Office hours, districts, contact information, and more.
Have questions or comments? Contact the Stanislaus National Forest office at 209-532-3671.