Talladega National Forest - Shoal Creek Ranger District
Description and Details
Sweetwater Lake, a 58-acre lake located along the Pinhoti Trail between Coleman Lake and Pine Glen Recreation Area.
The area has a boat ramp and parking for eight vehicles and trailers.
Open all year
Talladega National Forest, Shoal Creek District
Kimberly Bittle, Ranger
45 Highway 281
Heflin, AL 36264
Alerts & Warnings
- Emergency Closure of FSR 651
- PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING ATVs
- Rules for Forest Visitors
- POSTPONED Bankhead National Forest Youth Fishing Derby
- POSTPONED Conecuh National Forest Youth Fishing Derby
- Forest Service is hiring hundreds of foresters across the nation!
- Law Enforcement Prohibited Acts