Information for Home Owners Regarding Restoration and Structure Protection

Below are two weblinks with various information for home owners who need help with restoration and structure protection after a wildfire (preventing mudflows, erosion control, debri flows). These are not Forest Service web sites. 

USDA's Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)[] offers various types of technical and financial help for those who have been affected by natural resource disasters. Teams are already forming and assessing the needs and opportunities for conservation assistance following Southern California's wildfires. Natural Resources Conservation Service »

C.A.R.E. "Coordinated Agency Recovery Effort" provides information to residents seeking post-fire recovery assistance, mud flow protection advice, and related emergency notices. Visit the CARE website [] or call (626) 458-5100 for more information.