OHV Information

PErson riding a 4-wheeler on the ForestCurrent MVUM Maps

To locate Forest Service roads and trails a free Chippewa National Forest Motorized Vehicle Use Map (MVUM) is available showing numbered roads on the Forest open to OHVs.  The map is available at national forest offices in Blackduck, Cass Lake, Deer River and Walker.  The black and white MVUM is updated annually.  Make sure you have the most recent version of the map.