Mondeaux Dam Lodge
The Mondeaux Dam Lodge is operated under a special use permit by The Mondeaux Dam Lodge, LLC owned by Gary (Nol) Marschke.
The recently renovated Mondeaux Dam Lodge, originally constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps in 1938, has been closed since 2017. The Lodge is on the National Register of Historic Places. Contracted work on the Lodge renovations has been managed by Tribally owned construction company LDF Construction, LLC with additional work provided by several local contractors. Working closely with the State Historic Preservation Office to safeguard the historical integrity of the building, renovations of the Mondeaux Dam Lodge were coordinated with the State Historic Preservation Office.
Additional projects included repaving the parking area and installing an accessible walkway to the beach. The updated glacial spring in the Mondeaux Dam Recreation Area is available to the public with a new water outlet, open-sided shelter, and accessible ramp.
Check out our Flickr album to see photos of the renovation work at the site and here for the Contract Awarded for Mondeaux Dam Lodge Renovations.