Please Report Crimes on Your National Forest!
When visiting your Colville National Forest, you may see suspicious or unlawful activity. Your involvement is key to protecting your public lands and assuring unlawful activity does not continue unchecked. Your help is needed to protect your National System of Public Lands.
For emergency assistance or for crimes in progress:
- Please call 911 (anytime day or night).
Or you may contact the nearest US Forest Service Communication Center listed below, and ask that the information be given to a Forest Service Law Enforcement Officer:
- Northeast Washington Interagency Communication Center - 509.685.6900
- Colville National Forest Headquarters - 509.684.7000
Alerts & Warnings
- Flume Creek Closure Order: 06-21-35-23-08
- Prescribed Burn Notice
- 06-21-00-21-02: Food Storage Order
- TERMINATION of Public Use Restrictions: 06-21-09-23-06
- TERMINATION of Salmo Basin Fire Closure: 06-21-35-23-04
- TERMINATION of Crater Creek Fire Closure: 06-21-09-23-07
- TERMINATION of Closure Order: 06-21-12-23-01 Nancy Creek Road Washout Closure