Where are recreation day use fees charged?
- Review our list of recreation fee sites. (Recreation passes are honored in lieu of day use fee payment.)
Are there any Free Days? Fees are waived at Forest Service-managed day use sites to celebrate specific events.
($30) - Annual pass honored at all Forest Service operated recreation sites in Washington and Oregon where a day use fee is required.
Locations to Buy Passes from Local Vendors
If you'd prefer buying a recreation pass in person, we've got you covered! Here are over 100 locations in Oregon and Washington where you can pick up a pass.
Where does the money go? Recreation fee revenues make a difference.
How can I get involved? The Pacific Northwest Recreation Resource Advisory Committee provides recommendations concerning recreation fees.
Alerts & Warnings
- Flume Creek Closure Order: 06-21-35-23-08
- Prescribed Burn Notice
- 06-21-00-21-02: Food Storage Order
- TERMINATION of Public Use Restrictions: 06-21-09-23-06
- TERMINATION of Salmo Basin Fire Closure: 06-21-35-23-04
- TERMINATION of Crater Creek Fire Closure: 06-21-09-23-07
- TERMINATION of Closure Order: 06-21-12-23-01 Nancy Creek Road Washout Closure