Newberry National Volcanic Monument 3-Day Pass
Newberry National Volcanic Monument offers a 3-Day Monument Pass for $10. This pass covers day use fees at the following Monument sites only* :
- Lava Lands Visitor Center
- Lava Butte Interpretive Site
- Benham Falls East Day Use Area
- Lava River Cave
- Lava Cast Forest Day Use Interpretive Site
- All of the day use sites in Newberry Caldera. If you are camping in Newberry Caldera you will not need a pass to park in your campsite, but you will need a pass to park at fee sites within the Caldera beyond your campsite (including but not limited to the Big Obsidian Flow, Paulina Peak, etc).
3-Day Monument Passes can be purchased at:
* 3-Day Monument Passes are not valid on Forest Recreation Sites that are not on the Newberry National Volcanic Monument.
Any of the following passes can be used in lieu of the 3-Day Monument Pass and are also valid at sites beyond the Monument:
- National Forest Day Pass
- Annual Northwest Forest Pass
- Interagency Annual Pass
- Interagency Senior Pass
- Interagency Access Pass
These other passes can be purchased at the above locations, as well as local vendors and Forest Service offices.
Purchase of the monument pass funds a large percentage of the operations, maintenance, and improvements in the Newberry National Volcanic Monument. Thank you for visiting.