Central Oregon Weather Information
Be weather wise. Keep an eye on current and predicted weather conditions. Weather can change very quickly! Know the signs for approaching storms or changing weather conditions.
In our high desert country, nighttime lows can be very chilly, even at the height of summer. Be prepared with more clothing than you think you will need: a wind & waterproof parka can be a lifesaver. Even in the summer, exposure to wind and rain can result in hypothermia.
Oregon Dept. of Transportation - TripCheck
Road cameras, construction information, accident alerts, weather outlook, twitter feeds & more!
- KTVZ Local Alert Forecast
- NWS East Slope of the Cascade Mountains
- NWS for Redmond, Oregon
- NWS for Bend, Oregon
- NWS for Prineville, Oregon
- NWS for La Pine, Oregon
Weather History - Past Seven Days
Graphs of temperatures and other weather statistics for the past seven days. Great for watching the trends!
Animated Satellite Loops
- NWS Pacific Northwest Enhanced Radar Mosaic Loop
- Accuweather Oregon Enhanced Satellite Loop
- Intellicast Pacific Satellite Loop
- NOAA's USA 12-hour loop
Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort
Other Interesting Earth Science & Weather Links
- SNOTEL - Snow depth and moisture content information
- Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days
- Latest Earthquakes in the USA - Past 7 days
- USA Tornado Graphs