Central Oregon OHV Contact Information and other OHV links
For additional information, questions relating to trails, and/or concerns please contact:
Central Oregon OHV Operations: 541-383 4000
63095 Deschutes Market Road, Bend, OR, 97701
OHV Hotline - 24-hour recorded information, 541-383-4010
Deschutes National Forest - Supervisor's Office, 63095 Deschutes Market Road, Bend, OR 97701; 541-383-5300
District Ranger - Bend/Fort Rock Ranger District, 63095 Deschutes Market Road, Bend, OR 97701; 541-383-5300
Ochoco National Forest, Supervisor's Office, 3160 NE 3rd Street, Prineville, OR 97754; 541-416-6500
Bureau of Land Management, Prineville District Office, 3050 NE Third, Prineville, OR 97754; 541-416-6700; www.blm.gov/office/prineville-district-office
Check out the Central Oregon OHV Operations newsletter for current conditions and maps.
The following links are to other organizations with information on OHV Use.
- Oregon Off Highway Vehicle Association
- National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council, Inc.
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department
- Central Oregon Motorcycle and ATV Club
- Deschutes County 4-Wheelers
- Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association
- Blue Ribbon Coalition
- Ochoco Trail Riders
- Emerald Trail Riders
- Oregon Motorcycle Riders Association
- Lobos Motorcycle Club