Land & Resources - Planning Home
Inyo National Forest Land Management Plan
The 2019 Inyo National Forest Plan has been approved and is now the guiding direction for the Inyo National Forest. It replaces the 1988 land management plan and its amendments. The Forest Supervisor, Tammy Randall-Parker, signed the Record of Decision on October 21, 2019 and the Notice of Plan Approval was published in the Federal Register on October 25th. The 2019 land management plan went into effect on November 24th, 2019.
To see the 2019 Land Management Plan, Record of Decision, and other supporting document, click on the “documents” link below.
To view an interactive map containing the 2019 Land Management Plan management areas, designated areas, and other spatial information for the Forest, click on the “Land Management Plan Map” link below.
All documents are in PDF format. The size of the documents can be very large and may take some time to download.
Final Record of Decision
2019 Land Management Plan
Land Management Plan Map
Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Cover Letter
- Executive Summary
- Volume 1 – Alternatives and Analysis
- Volume 2 – Appendices
- Volume 3 – Response to Comments on Draft EIS
- Volume 4 – Maps
Objections and the Objection Process
- Objection Response Letter from Reviewing Officer – all objections other than SCC list
- Objection Response Letter – Species of Conservation Concern (SCC) list only
- Objections Received
Species of Conservation Concern
- Persistence Analysis for all SCC plant and animal species (formerly Appendix F in the 2018 EIS)
- Species of Conservation Concern Identification Process
- Regional Forester’s Letter: Species of Conservation Concern 2019 List (June 2019)
- Pacific Southwest Region’s Species of Conservation Concern Webpage
- Federal Register Notice of Availability
- Best Available Scientific Information
- Biological Assessment
- USFWS Biological Opinion
- GIS Data – Inyo National Forest 2019 land management plan
- Literature Not considered to be best available scientific information.
- Rangeland Management Supplemental Report
- Topic Papers
- Inyo National Forest Assessment
- Legal Notice of Approval
- Inyo Register Legal Notice
- Federal Register Notice
Forest Plan Monitoring
Inyo National Forest Monitoring Plan Changes Notification Letter...
Bi-Annual Monitoring Reports
2022 Inyo NF Monitoring Snapshot
2022 Inyo NF Monitoring Report